Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chapter 1 editing.

So far I've gotten the ideas down and managed to get a clearer picture on what I should have. The edits should be posted soon, though I go back to work on monday, I'll be gone only a week, and once I can freaking pick up a laptop, this will go a lot smoother for me even up there, regardless. Well, off to begin the first of the many edits I'm going to go with.

There is a lot of ideas that I'm going with, setting out to do an entirely different idealistic novel, probably the biggest project I've ever taken on aside from being Christian. *laughs* I know that it may not seem much, probably to many, yet once I get the idea down and have the basis of where I'm going in each and every page, I'm hoping that the bigger picture will be seen and the shock factor or the 'wtf factor' actually hits some people. I'm not writing to be the next stephen king, or anyone else that wants their book to reach the best seller list. I just want to write, I want to express my creativity, the weird and illogical things that hit my emotions, and my mind. I'm not looking to make money, or be famous, or be well liked or known in the writing world. I'm just here to do what I love to do. Aim to achieve only what you believe you should. Being a master novelist is not on my list of things I need to achieve. No that would be mechanics, and computer programming, those are my desires of achievement.. writings is just a passion, and I'm not going to give that up. (That doesn't mean I won't sell my books if they do get published, it just means I'm here to share what I love. PEACE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment